Organization Type: State agency, health and human services
Please note: SourceMatch is submitting a proposal for this work. We seek qualified candidate resumes to include in the proposal. If you qualify, please submit your resume through our website’s Careers tab and contact form.
The Business Analyst performs highly complex systems analysis to complete software test activities for all test phases of a software development project. The Business Analyst analyzes business requirements and develops software specifications. The Business Analyst reviews, analyzes, evaluates, and develops test plans and scenarios based on business and system requirements to ensure traceability; monitors and performs system testing; and facilitates user acceptance testing. The Business Analyst coordinates with IT and business project teams to identify and document software defects and works with developers to coordinate defect solutions. Work is accomplished in a highly collaborative environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Documentation of meeting proceedings and requirements sessions. This includes publication and distribution of meeting minutes, preparation of requirements documents, and follow-up on all action items.
- Facilitation and/or management of the creation of documentation as needed
- Creation and maintenance of presentation materials.
- Project coordination tasks, including scheduling meetings.
- Creation and maintenance of requirements traceability matrices.
- Development of test plans, participation in testing activities
Please note: All candidates must have Medicaid experience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please contact us and provide your resume tailored to this position through the contact form below.