SourceMatch IT procurement professionals use quality-driven practices and expertise in government agencies to:
- Bridge communication gaps between technology providers and technology consumers, especially between project leadership and executive management
- Detect bias and potential collusion in the evaluation process by identifying outlier scores, unusual score clustering, and abnormal variance in the comparative intensities of evaluator responses
- Provide expert testimony and reporting (over sixty program integrity cases to date)
- Train customers for the legal, technical, and administrative aspects of procurement activities in compliance with state procurement law, Best-Value Criteria, and Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Develop project charters, deliverables expectations documents, as well as processes for scope management, change control, resource management, and schedule management associated with procurement.
With training and knowledge-transfer upon project closure, customers are better prepared for future procurement as well.
Contact us for more information about IT procurement assistance from SourceMatch.