Marianne Metzner, SourceMath Founder and President
- Graduated from Munich University with a MS degree in Biology and Chemistry.
- 1989 – 1991 Distributor for British software in Munich, Germany.
- In 1991, founded EuroSoft Inc. in Austin TX as distributor of British system software.
- Serves as President of the company, oversees strategic direction and manages key personnel.
Wolf Metzner, Chief Financial and Technical Officer
- Graduated from Munich University with a MS degree in Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Held various positions in CAD software marketing and development in Germany and the US.
- Joined SourceMatch in 1995 as CFO and CTO; developed accounting and applicant tracking systems.
- From 2000 to 2009 developed health insurance identification system for PCG/ HMS/ TX OAG.
- In 2013, consulted with Accenture / TMHP.
- Since 2014 senior technical member of the Texas Medicaid.
Kathleen Costello, PMP is the President of SourceMatch and has provided IT staff augmentation services to SourceMatch clients since 2001, including strategic planning, project management, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and procurement management.
Ms. Costello serves as the primary point of contact for customers. She has excelled in government contracts in many roles: as a state employee, state contractor, HUB-certified business owner, subcontractor for a large technology vendor, and even as a program director for a state agency. She uses these perspectives to match her customers with the highest quality professionals best suited to achieve project goals and exceed customer expectations.
From 2008 to 2012, Ms. Costello served as Interim Director of Health Information Technology (HIT) for the Texas Health and Human Services Commission’s Medicaid and CHIP Division. She oversaw all HIT projects, including the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program, e-Prescribing, Health Information Exchange pilot program, the Medicaid Eligibility and Health Information Services (MEHIS) Project, and the development of the State Medicaid HIT Plan.
In addition, she served for ten years as an instructor and mentor with the Software Quality Institute’s Software Project Management Program through the University of Texas at Austin’s Cockrell School of Engineering.
Ms. Costello has developed a team that has proven instrumental in large, state-wide information technology projects. She and her staff specialize in bridging the gap between information technology and its application in healthcare, human services, and child support services.
Jerome Olson, Ph.D. is an economist that serves as Treasurer and Accessibility Coordinator for SourceMatch. Prior to joining the company, he spent 12 years as the sole proprietor of Olson Research, an economic and demographic consulting company.