SourceMatch, Inc. provides Information Technology (IT) consulting services to managed care health plans, particularly with regard to readiness audits, account management, and implementation of new technologies.
Our most common services for managed care health plans include:
- HIPAA Security and Privacy Assessments
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- IT Assessment and Strategy Development
- IT Readiness Audit
- Strategies for the Effective Exchange of Data (e.g., between providers, health plans, hospitals, community clinics, state agencies, and Health Information Exchanges)
- Risk Management and Contingency Planning
- Personnel Management Services
- IT Contract Management
- IT Training
Your compass for success in Health Information Technology projects:
SourceMatch professionals have extensive Medicaid Managed Care experience, which we draw upon to ensure customer teams fully understand the Medicaid requirements and standards with which they must comply.
Our account management services bridge communication gaps between technology providers and technology consumers, particularly between technical project staff and executive management.
Our project managers break up daunting Health IT projects into a strategically-designed sequence of smaller, more manageable projects. The vision and priorities of our customers provide the guiding principles for the creation of strategic plans.
Contact us for more information about our Managed Care Service Coordination.